1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weight

Discussion in 'HRSC Suggestions' started by phuket, Mar 29, 2015.

1. phuket

phuket Highly Respected Member

Looking back at Members results WHIN Well H/cp etc

it would be good to be able to filter by Weight - this feature is only available on my own systems :)

2. Ratz4Racing

Ratz4Racing Cheeky Monkey Does Stuff

Yeah. Never got round to adding it to the Public versions. It wouldn't take too long to do, though.

phuket likes this.
  3. Ratz4Racing

Ratz4Racing Cheeky Monkey Does Stuff

I'm going to completely redo the "Public" versions of Systems and I've started work on it today.

What I have in mind is removing the "Configuration Area" at the top of the Public versions completely so that only the results output is visible.

BUT... HRSC Users will be able to "Adopt" a System created and maintained by a fellow HRSC User and it will then appear in their own System Testing Area just as your own Systems do currently.

This will then enable you to test the various filters just as you can with your own systems, Save Presets and check the Breakdowns for each filter.

It will basically work just like its your own system but you obviously won't be able to Add/Delete/Modify selections.

That's my plan, anyway. :)

Stokie and phuket like this.