1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Site problems ?

Discussion in 'HRSC Updates' started by Robbie, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Robbie

Robbie Highly Active Member

Andy,

I've been getting the odd .. "The requested URL could not be retrieved"...every now and again, especially in the mornings ..(we're 1hr ahead in Italy don't forget). This happens for HRSC and Ratz4racing.

Is this something you are aware of, or is it something wrong my end. ?

FYI, During my day I login from two different places : Home (early in the morning - but not every morning ) using one internet provider, and then later in morning from another place using a different internet provider.

As I said the problem seems to be early in the morning so am not sure if it's to do with a problem my end with the provider I have at home although everything else seems fine (I can surf other sites , no problem ).

Hope all is well with ..

rt

2. Ratz4Racing

Ratz4Racing Cheeky Monkey Does Stuff

I've been getting that a bit recently as well but I've recently changed my ISP so I thought it might have been something to do with that.

I'll keep an eye on it and if it continues I'll get on to the hosting company.

By all means let me know if it happens to you again.

Would also be interested to hear if anyone else has encountered the same issue.

3. phuket

phuket Highly Respected Member

No problems from the U.K.

4. Robbie

Robbie Highly Active Member

I think the culprit maybe a VPN I am using ..

5. Ratz4Racing

Ratz4Racing Cheeky Monkey Does Stuff

There was definitely a problem yesterday and I contacted the hosting company about it - apparently they had been performing some routine maintenance and something technical had gone wrong.

Really not impressed that they schedule maintenance for the busiest day of the week as far as horse racing is concerned!