1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post Your Suggestions Here

Discussion in 'HRSC Suggestions' started by Ratz4Racing, Nov 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ratz4Racing

Ratz4Racing Cheeky Monkey Does Stuff

Want to see something included in HRSC? Suggest it here. All suggestions will be considered.

Much of what HRSC already offers has come as a result of suggestions from users and there have already been more suggestions which I have not been able to implement.

The reasons for this are many and varied but I whenever I receive a suggestion, I have to give some thought to two factors: 1) How much work it will involve 2) How many users will actually benefit from the suggestion.

If the ratio of work/benefit isn't sufficiently high then I will usually place it towards the bottom of the "To Do" list.

However, as most things that I wanted to implement on HRSC are now already done, the less requested suggestions can now be given further consideration.

2. Ratz4Racing

Ratz4Racing Cheeky Monkey Does Stuff

Just been giving a bit of thought to this thread. If we're not careful, this is going to end up a bit messy but I don't want to discourage you from making suggestions. Things will get "lost" and/or "forgotten" and I don't want that, either.

From now on, could everyone please start a new thread per idea? That way, I can comment on individual suggestions and, as suggestions get implemented, their threads will eventually tumble off the bottom of the screen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.