1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

oops entered same horse twice..

Discussion in 'HRSC Updates' started by Robbie, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Robbie

Robbie Highly Active Member

I've noticed that I've entered the the same horse twice as a selection a couple of days ago .. I'm sure there's was a simple way to deselect one these selections and put this right .. but I can't seem to find it..

Can anyone help..?

2. phuket

phuket Highly Respected Member

Go into Other Areas > Bet Admin :)

3. Robbie

Yeah I did that..but it gives me a list of dates and races where i have made selections on the right hand side but no way to select/deselect horse names.

4. phuket

phuket Highly Respected Member

when you enter your system it should bring up entries today for tomorrow ( or put in what date you require )
    and there should be somewhere to deselect them on the far right hand side.
    failing that have to wait for Andy. :cool:

5. Ratz4Racing

Ratz4Racing Cheeky Monkey Does Stuff

As Phuket says, go into Bet Admin and If you select the date the horse is duplicated, you should be able to simply delete it by pushing the "trash can" icon?

6. Robbie

Ok.. I enter the Bet Admin area , but all I see is two columns on the far right hand side , "Racedate" and "Race" determined by the date range at the top of the page . All I get in the columns is, the date in the first column and the time and racecourse in the second . These I believe refer to the race in which I made my selections. (infact I have a replicted entry where I picked the same horse twice) , but I see no horse name nor any trash cans. The column entries arent clickable and there's no other things to click on the page other than altering the date range.

7. Robbie

OK Update on this: .. I use Firefox as a browser but tried Chrome and all looked like it's supposed to be. Go figure..?

8. Ratz4Racing

Ahh... that explains something... I got a few messages from an HRSC User saying that he couldn't delete selections in the Bet Admin Area and I couldn't understand why... clearly he was using a different browser too.

I must admit that I use Chrome all the time and rarely (i.e. never) check it across other browsers but I suppose I should start to do so.

Glad you got it "sorted" to a certain extent. I'll come back to the Firefox issue at a later date.

9. Ratz4Racing

Just downloaded Firefox and took a look - yes, it looks all wrong on that browser (everything gets pushed to the right so I had to scroll across).

I'll have to sort that out.

In the meantime, I highly recommend Chrome. :)