1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Minor Update

Discussion in 'HRSC Updates' started by Ratz4Racing, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Ratz4Racing

Ratz4Racing Cheeky Monkey Does Stuff

If you've been hanging around the System Testing Area today, you might have noticed that the intro page has changed.

It now includes direct links to the Presets within your systems and also allows you to check the results for "Just Today".

Nothing major but this is something I will find useful and I hope you do too.

Andy

phuket and Steve like this.
  2. Steve

Steve Admin Does Stuff

I like that.

3. Stokie

Stokie Super Poster

i like it Andy any chance we could highlight the presets in a colour would be easier to find which ones are performing best

4. Ratz4Racing

Just acknowledging that I've seen this, Stokie...

You and your colours! :)

So... you just want each link on that intro screen to show presets in a different colour? So all "Preset 1" would appear in, for example, Green and all "Preset 2" would appear in, say, Red etc?

5. Stokie

Stokie Super Poster

wait till you get my age

no i would like it if possible to highlight it myself

eg I am using 5 presets but only say preset 4 is doing well i could highlight this in a colour

6. Ratz4Racing

Ahh... right... hmmm... I'll see what I can do...

7. Stokie

Stokie Super Poster

its no biggie Andy

8. Ratz4Racing

OK Stokie, I've implemented this (sort of). If you check the Preset from within the System Testing Area, you will now see a button over on the right which says "Highlight this Preset" - click that and that Preset should appear in red in this new Overview area of the System Testing Area.

It's not working properly because to turn Highlighting off, you need to refresh the Preset page (it's supposed to work like an on/off button).

I'll come back to it later and hopefully sort that. You should find that this works to provide what you're asking for for now, though.

9. Stokie

Stokie Super Poster

just tried it Andy and it has done the job now once i have implemented this on all the methods i am testing i will be able to quickly access those with the most potential
    many thanks