1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Losing Run Area Came Good Today

Discussion in 'HRSC Updates' started by Ratz4Racing, Jun 2, 2015.

1. Ratz4Racing

Ratz4Racing Cheeky Monkey Does Stuff

Further to the update made to the Losing Run screen within HRSC, I thought I'd just share this to show how it helped me hit a 38 BSP winner this afternoon.

The System was BrianH's Well Handicapped System and the Preset I use for the Flat had these going into the latter part of the afternoon.

[​IMG]

I had already clocked the Losing Run situation for Preset 2 and so started to back those selections above when BSP 12+. Several of them didn't qualify due to their BSP being too low but Live Dangerously did and duly obliged at 38 BSP.

[​IMG]

2. BrianH

BrianH Highly Respected Member

Nice one Andy. I see where you are coming from now

3. Stokie

Stokie Super Poster

nice one

4. Ratz4Racing

Cheers. This is something I've done quite a bit of since starting HRSC but going through EVERY Preset for EVERY System in order to establish the losing run situation was too much of a chore unless it was a System I was actively following (and so would generally know when it was on a bad run).

This new screen is really good (if I do say so myself :) ) because it puts everything right there in front of you and it can alert you to opportunities within those Systems and Presets which you might only be gathering selections for or merely trialing for the sake of interest but perhaps not paying particularly close attention to.

Of course, what I did today will bite me on the backside one of these days (you will see that HRSC has the PLR for that Preset at 126) but this is the Well Handicapped System... we've been following it for years and 55 was the longest losing run for that particular Preset so I was happy to take my chances on this occasion.

5. BrianH

BrianH Highly Respected Member

I don't think that it works on my 'Adopted Systems' unless that I am mistaken

6. Ratz4Racing

No, I've not implemented it on there yet (the older version is on there though). I do intend to, though. Shouldn't take too long.

7. Ratz4Racing

I've done a bit more work on the Adopted System Losing Run screen. It should work pretty much the same as the Losing Run screen for your own Systems now. Haven't had chance to fully test it yet but it seems to be working ok.