1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Goodbye Universal Area - Hello System Creator

Discussion in 'HRSC Updates' started by Ratz4Racing, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Ratz4Racing

Ratz4Racing Cheeky Monkey Does Stuff

I've been working on the Universal Area today and have decided to make some fairly big changes to how it works - I've also changed the name - it is now called "The System Creator".

You should find that it works virtually the same as before but it now just shows the new style Summary for whatever configuration you put in.

It also allows you to test Lay Systems as well as Back Systems.

As usual, if you have any problems accessing this new area, please completely log out and then back in again.

Stokie likes this.
  2. phuket

phuket Highly Respected Member

I have just run a few ideas through The System Creator for the A.W.

Chelmsford City shows Data for each of the past 4 years ? :scratch:

3. Ratz4Racing

Can you remember the exact parameters you put in?

I've just done the following:

8 Runnner Races Only

Chelmsford City Only

And it came up with data going back to January 2015 which is what I'd expect.

4. phuket

phuket Highly Respected Member

That`s Sorted it :thank:

5. Ratz4Racing

Brian alerted me to a potential problem with the System Creator Area today and it's this:-

When you devise a system that includes Runner Specifications (i.e. between 5 and 10 Runners, for example) then HRSC will check for runners that meet those criteria the evening before and put them into your Saved Systems.

However, as we all know, the number of Runners in a race can reduce and so horses that might have been scheduled to run in, say, an 11 Runner race would not be retrieved even though that race may well become a race of between 5 and 10 Runners on the day.

So, what I have done is to remove the Runner part of what is saved in the database (the bit that specifies MORE THAN x Runners remains, however).

What I suggest you do is to make a Saved Preset for the exact specifications of your Saved System and then when you view the "Check Your Presets" page, it will tell you which horses currently lie outside your criteria but it will list them in case there are any changes.

If you currently have any Systems saved in the HRSC Database that were created using the System Creator then the dodgy Runner thing will remains but I will correct it on request - just let me know the System's ID number (http://hrsc.co.uk/hrsc/systemarea/backbets/XXXX where XXXX is the ID number).