1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Copy of Important Email Sent to all HRSC Users - Please Read

Discussion in 'HRSC Updates' started by Ratz4Racing, Dec 19, 2014.

1. Ratz4Racing

Ratz4Racing Cheeky Monkey Does Stuff

I'm reprinting this important message here just in case the email I have sent to all HRSC users gets lost in spam filters or something.

What it describes won't affect most of your Presets as the Weight parameter is a relatively recent addition to HRSC but any Presets you've saved recently will almost certainly be affected and require your attention.

Hi all,

Just a quick message to alert you to something which has only just occured to me with the Saved Presets within your Horse Racing System Checker (HRSC) Systems.

It concerns the Horse Weight parameter.

Basically, the program looks for the Horse Weights used by the horses in your system and uses them in the drop down menus at the top of the System Testing Area.

So if the horse with the lowest weight that you have so far entered into the system is (say) 9-0 and you save the Preset, it will save their Low Weight parameter as 9-0.

This is obviously what it is supposed to do. However, if you subsequently enter a horse whose weight is less than 9-0 then the Preset will not flag it up.

This is due to a complete oversight on my part.

What I should have done is to make the default settings the lowest and highest weights within the horse database regardless of whether your system actually has horses carrying those weights.

I have now fixed this problem but I would advise you to check all of your Presets where the Horse's Weight is not something you wish to take into account.

For all your Presets, the Low Weight should read 7-12 and the high weight should read 12-10. If your Prests do not show this and you do not wish to take horse weight into account then please amend them and resave the Preset asap.

Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

Regards,

Andy