1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Betdaq XSP for HRSC?

Discussion in 'HRSC Suggestions' started by BrianH, May 17, 2016.

1. BrianH

BrianH Highly Respected Member

I see that Betdaq now offer bets to be placed at XSP, their version of BFSP. I was wondering if Andy can access the necessary data to produce a version of HRSC with XSP prices and if he might be interested? I would certainly subscribe to it

2. Ratz4Racing

Ratz4Racing Cheeky Monkey Does Stuff

I've seen this Brian but haven't looked too deeply into it. If Betdaq produce data files as Betfair do then it wouldn't be too difficult to incorporate them into HRSC.

However, as it's a new thing, there would obviously be no historical price data (I think).

3. BrianH

BrianH Highly Respected Member

Thanks Andy. I am using a Bot to place small stake bets daily on Betdaq at around 6 secs befor the off but mainly use on Betfair with prices taken at BFSP. While I miss the odd bet on Betdaq showing as Unmatched, the profits are much the same as Betfair. Just thought it might be useful if XSP prices could be added to HRSC in the future as Betdaq liquidity seems to be okay and probably will continue to grow.

phuket likes this.